Christ Light of the Nations Catholic School fosters Catholic education, worship, service, and community. In a safe, secure, Christ-centered environment, our parish communities, parents, teachers, and students partner in the educational process. We empower our diverse student population to achieve their greatest spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physically potential.
In these early years, a few things are very important: Small classes, personalized academic support, character education, and a nurturing secure environment. Christ Light of the Nations is proud to provide this setting for our students.
In these years, students focus on fostering their individual academic strengths. This is the time for students to develop positive work habits at home and school. They are supported by CLN teachers with after school homework help and resource services.
The Junior High years are transitional. During this time, students explore a holistic approach to education. Christ Light of the Nations provides an ideal environment for striking the needed balance. New co-curricular opportunities such as service in the community allow for freedoms of choice and movement.
At Christ Light of the Nations
- We celebrate diversity of students and teachers
- We area service-driven community
- Our educators provide extensive resources and extra help based on students' individual needs
- We encourage hands-on learning and exploration through STREAM projects in out Makerspace lab
- We offer free after-school clubs and homework help
- Located next door to Trinity Catholic High School